Community Concert Series @ St. Michael's Music Scholarship — 5/16
Community Concert Series @ St. Michael’s Music Scholarship
- Up to $1,000
- The Community Concert Series @ St. Michael’s will provide a $1,000 college scholarship to a graduating high school senior who is planning to pursue a degree in a music-related field. The applicant must be a resident of Bristol, Warren, Barrington or Portsmouth, Rhode Island, who has been accepted to an accredited two-year or four-year college as a full-time student.
- CCS Music Scholarship Application
- Completed application form and supporting documentation must be postmarked by Tuesday, May 15, 2018.
The Little Theatre of Fall River Performing Arts Scholarships — 5/21
The Little Theatre of Fall River Performing Arts Scholarships
- $1,500 / $1,500 / $500
- The Little Theatre of Fall River is seeking to award three scholarships to a graduating high school senior who is majoring in theater arts, music or dance at an accredited college or university.> The Little Theatre Performing Arts Scholarship – $1,500> The Jimmy Tavares Performing Arts Memorial Scholarship – $1,500> The LTFR REX Performing Arts Scholarship – $500
- The Little Theatre of Fall River Scholarship Application
- Deadline for submission is Monday, May 21, 2018.
2018 Horatio Alger Career and Technical Scholarship — 6/15
2018 Horatio Alger Career and Technical Scholarship
- Up to $2,500
- The Horatio Alger Association seeks to assist students who have demonstrated integrity, perseverance in overcoming adversity, strength of character, financial need, commitment to pursue career or technical certification/degree, and a desire to contribute to society.
- Scholarship Information
- Deadline for submission is Friday, June 15, 2018.